Pedicure Completes Your Beauty Regime
Without pedicure, a manicure session just doesn’t feels complete. Just like our hands, our feet need tender loving care too. It carries our whole body weight throughout the day and therefore over time, will develop hardened skin or calluses. Our feet thus need dead skin and callus removal plus regular moisturising to stay in prime condition. Of course, we ladies love our toe nails painted too. It just completes our beauty regime and gives us that extra confidence we need.
That said, money aside, you will need to budget the time if you wish to sit through a full manicure and pedicure session. While it takes about 2 hours to treat both your hands and feet, for those stressed out after a hard day’s work, doing a pedicure at our nail salon is a great way to relax and unwind. If you choose our classic spa pedicure, in addition to the usual nail trim, shaping, buffing, proper cuticle care and treatment, you will enjoy a relaxing foot soak with bath bombs plus exfoliating scrub to remove dead skin and calluses. The end result, smoother, cleaner and above all, prettier feet, giving you the added confidence to feel every bit a woman.
Our Range of Pedicure Services
Price: $15.90 only!
Toe nail painting with our specially formulated one-step gel polish which does not require top or base coat (limited colours available).
Expect a quality finished look despite just one coat.
Wear time: approximately 1 to 2 weeks
Service time: 10 mins only
Price: $65 only!
Nail shaping, buffing, cuticle care, dead skin removal around your toes, foot soak with bomb bath, exfoliating scrub and gel painting, including base and top coat, that’s super close to the cuticle (i.e. minimal to no gap)!
More than 500 colours to choose from!
Wear time: approximately 4 to 6 weeks
Service time: 75 mins
- $10 discount given, if foot soak with bath bombs, exfoliating scrub and callus removal are not required.
- For clients with cracked heels, thick calluses, corns etc, there's an optional $5 to $10 top up for removal.
Price: $25 only!
Basic shaping of your toe nails, buffing and gel painting including base and top coat for a more beautiful and longer lasting finish.
Wear time: approximately 2 to 3 weeks
Service time: 20 mins
Why Choose for Duchess, by Duke?
Unbeatable Quality and Price
If you are a regular nail salon patron, you will know that our prices, from $ 15.90 upwards for a one-step pedicure, are comparatively cheaper than other nail salons of similar standing. But despite our affordably priced services, we do not compromise on the quality of pedicure services we provide, as we take extreme pride in our work. Our many stellar reviews on Instagram is proof of this.
Skilled Nail Technicians
When it comes to skills like clipping, filling, buffing and nail shaping, few can claim to be better than our nail technicians. The nail art we produce is also of a very high standard. So when you come to for Duchess, by Duke to get your nails done, you can have peace of mind knowing that you are in expert hands
First Class Hygiene Standards
When it comes to pedicure, the following of proper nail hygiene protocol is very important. If hygiene standards are lacking, germs and infection can pass on from one client to another. That’s why at for Duchess, by Duke, we stress very much on our superior hygiene practices which includes the washing of towels and blankets after one use (we even have a washing machine in our shop), the proper sanitising of multi-use pedicure tools, like clippers, in our ultrasonic cleanser followed by heat sterilisation in 160°C heat.
Disposable tools that can be re-used, like wooden nail files, buffer and toe separators, are given to our clients as take home souvenirs while all others are discarded after just a single use.
Many Satisfied Customers
Since we began our practice in 2020, we have received many stellar reviews on Instagram from our legion of happy customers. Those happy with the quality of our finished work include many famous Instagram influencers whom we have collaborated with. If you make a trip to for Duchess, by Duke, we are confident you will love our services too.
Our nail salon is conveniently located at Kinex, just 350 metres from the Paya Lebar MRT station. We are thus easily accessible to anyone, regardless of where you reside.
Our Operating Hours:
We are open from 11 am to 8 pm from Tuesday to Sunday. Monday is our official off day, but we do still accept appointment bookings for that day.
11 Tanjong Katong Road
+65 6631 8464
Schedule Your Appointment
Please Read Before Booking...
- We only accept online bookings for manicure and pedicure services without nail art i.e. plain solid colour nails only (glitter included).
- If nail art is required, you will need to first DM us via our Instagram account @forduchessbyduke, to get an estimate before booking. This is because nail art vary in complexity and thus the amount of time taken is not standard.
- For one-step express and express manicure and pedicure, you can have a maximum of only 1 colour choice
- Classic manicure and pedicure, 2 colours maximum.
- For appointments with 3 or more colour choices, you will also need to DM us, as the service time will vary depending on the number of colours.
- A deposit is required for every online appointment booking
- Deposit amount:
- For services priced below $20 - full payment is required
- For services $20 and above - $20 deposit
- Once your booking is completed, your appointment will be put on hold until deposit payment is made.)
- To make payment, simply PayNow or PayLah to 82023636.
- Thereafter, please send us a screenshot of your successful payment to our Instagram account @forduchessbyduke.
- Once your payment is received, you will receive an email from us confirming your appointment.